Are you looking for a way to differentiate your private practice from all others?
Do you have patients with BVD symptoms (headache, dizziness, anxiety, motion sickness, nausea, neck pain, ADHD, learning / reading challenges, gait imbalance and light sensitivity) that just aren’t improving with traditional treatments?
Watch this video to learn about BVD, and how treatment with realigning prismatic eyeglass lenses has impacted your colleagues and their patients:
- Learn about NeuroVisual Medicine, and how you can function as a subspecialist by using prismatic lenses to treat headache, dizziness, anxiety, motion sickness, nausea, neck pain, ADHD, learning / reading challenges, gait imbalance and light sensitivity.
- You will experience the joy and satisfaction of being a healer, by markedly reducing or eliminating severe debilitating and painful symptoms.
- You will expand your pool of potential patients, as at least 10% of the general population will require your services.
- You will receive referrals from your medical colleagues, including Ophthalmologists.
- This financially viable practice model is based upon seeing only 8-10 patients per day.
If you are interested in becoming a trained NeuroVisual Specialist, please click here